WPC DIY Decking is a kind of outdoor flooring which highlights the individualization and reflect personality, fashion and environmental protection.
WPC DIY decking material is a new type of environmentally, eco friendly and energy-saving composite materials, substitute for wood. our decking have wood texture design, with the features of simple, natural and beauty.
We have different color can be option,We can customize different colors and sizes according to customer requirements
WPC DIY Decking is equipped with exclusive plastic base which makes it easy to be assembled. There are several different mosaic types for your option, and it can also be customized according to clients preferable colors and types. It is waterproof, anti-slippery, lovely-shaped, and favored by many users. Compared with traditional construction materials, it has a better decorative level with its wood-approximate surface treatment, which reflects the idea that human and nature live harmoniously, creates green and healthy leisure environment and gives people a comfortable, quiet and relaxing living space.
Characteristics of WPC DIY Decking
1. Water and moisture resistance. The characteristic completely solve the problem that wooden materials easily decay, expand and deform. Therefore it can be used in many environment where traditional wooden materials can not be applied.
2. Colorful, many colors for option. Embodied with the sense of natural wood and wood texture, the color can also be customized according to clients different requirements.
3. High plasticity. It can easily be made for different personal styles, fully reflecting personality style.
4. Easy to install. There is no need for complicated construction process, saving installation time.
5. Anti-fading, weather and insect Resistance.
6. More eco-friendly and more durable compared to solid wood outdoor decking. It is 100% recyclable and can effectively reduce solar radiation.
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.